Monday, December 27, 2010

New Writing Gigs

Hey, everybody!

I just wanted to give you an update on what's going on with "Musical Theatre Talk" and my (lack of) posting here.

I have recently been hired as the Guide for Theatre for About.com, a New York Times company, to write about all things Broadway, Off-Broadway, professional regional theatre, and New York concerts and events. During that year-long hiring process, I had to focus on writing for About.com, so I wasn't writing as much here. Also, in my personal life, I moved and got set up in a new town. But my show, "Musical Theatre Talk," was on hiatus while I settled in.

Well, now "Musical Theatre Talk" is BACK! I've interviewed Oscar A. Hammerstein, III, and Andrea Marcovicci, and a slew of great guests are already set for January 2011. I'm also using a new system for the show -- another reason for the delay in starting Season 3. Not to fear, though! I'm back on schedule. Upcoming guests will be announced in another blog post, so stay tuned.

Thank you for being patient and be sure to check out the replays at Musical Theatre Talk's website.

trish

No comments:

Post a Comment