Monday, October 26, 2009

NEW SEASON of "Musical Theatre Talk" started today!

AWESOME DAY ~~ I had an AWESOME DAY!!! Started the morning having coffee with a friend -- one of my upcoming guests, Jay Rogers. An hour and a half at the cafe` of Barnes & Noble flew by. He's such a wonderful guy!

I hated to leave, but had to prep for the Season 2 opener of my radio show this afternoon: "Musical Theatre vs Opera: Round 2" at 5 pm/4 pm http://bit.ly/nijjO (347) 237-5224. My guests included Jeff Mattsey, Met Opera star, Merwin Foard, veteran Broadway star, and Elizabeth Grayson, sought-after soprano for both musical theatre and opera.

So I did my musical theatre radio show, and I feel incredible after spending the whole day talking musical theatre shop. Every day should be this fulfilling!!!!!!!!

WEBSITE UPDATED! ~~ My website now has Facebook & Twitter feeds AND the recordings from the first 2 shows: "Premiere Show" & "Vocal Training: Do I Really Have To?" (scroll down to the bottom)...

NEXT SHOW ~~ Nov. 1st -- "Theatre Reviewers: What Are They Looking For Anyway?" with Mark Newman and Steve Loucks! http://www.musicaltheatretalk.com/

Take care!

trish

No comments:

Post a Comment